Thursday 2 December 2010


So this is my first post of what I hope to be many. I will be filling it with my wants & needs. My lusts & loves. And general things that inspire me.
I doubt many people will be interested in little old me, but if you are, then this is for you.


So, an introduction to well, me...Pretty standard for a girl of my age, but I love fashion. I love glamour. I love beauty.
I did fashion design at uni & now hope to continue in the industry.
I'm hoping this blog will help me get my passion back from where ever it seems to of hidden.
Lets hope I do...


As for tonight I am making fajitas for the family & having a relaxing bath away from the freezing cold snow that has taken over Britain.I shall listen to Kings of Leon, Come Around Sundown & catch up on Vogue & Elle...


xoxo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Bakery. Powered by Blogger.