Monday 20 December 2010

 So firstly I would like to discuss my extreme love for the YSL arty oval ring. I want it so bad, I believe it is on every single fashion bloggers wish list for Christmas! 
I thought it would be a lot more expensive than what it is, it retails at £115. I think it is an investment that will last a life time.
I really like it in this khaki colour seen below.
Santa, if you're reading, you know what to do...

So whilst walking home from work today, I decided to see what new colours Barry M had for me.
I found this Red Glitter one which I had to purchase as it is perfect for the Holiday season.


Sorry for the short post today, my life has been filled with snow & work & will hopefully get writing more interesting things for you as soon as possible...

xoxo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Bakery. Powered by Blogger.